CBRE has over 25 years of experience in providing property appraisal services in all types of real estate throughout Thailand, with emphasis on Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya and Koh Samui, and other South-East Asian countries such as Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar.
We provide customized report and solutions following areas:
- Corporate and Portfolio Appraisals
- Landlord and Tenant Rental Property Appraisal
- Development Property Appraisal
- Insurance Appraisals
- Plant and Machinery Appraisal
- Public Listed Property Fund Appraisal
- Non-Performing Loan Collateral Appraisal
- Non-Performing Asset Appraisal
- Capital Market Services including valuations, accounts, financing purposes.
- Initial Public Offering (I.P.O.)
- Mergers and Acquisition (M&A)
- Hospitality sector, hotels and resorts
Accurate Market Information
Our strength is our database of real market evidence. This is critical in Thailand where there is very limited publicly available information on transactions.
Our team maintains a database of sale and rental transactions for commercial developments such as offices, retail centres, residential condominium and apartment developments in Bangkok.
Our resort offices update our databases on land, hotel, villa and resort developments in Phuket, Koh Samui, Pattaya, Hua Hin and other resort destinations. We have a strong track record of property appraisals in the hospitality sector.
Our industrial team tracks land plot sales on industrial estates and parks and provides rental and price data on factories warehouses and distribution centres.
The investment and land team track large capital transactions in both Bangkok and the resort areas.
Our database is the best available because we have the largest agency teams supplying accurate market information in every sector.