CBRE Honored at Asia Pacific Property Awards 2019-2020
16 May 2019
Thailand, Vietnam and Australia to Represent CBRE as Regional Nominees at International Property Awards
Hong Kong, May 16, 2019 – CBRE collected a total of 18 national awards across 12 of its Asia Pacific markets, at the prestigious Asia Pacific Property Awards 2019-2020. Year-on-year, CBRE garnered an additional two awards on 2018-2019’s showing of 16.
CBRE also received three regional nominations as part of the broader International Property Awards, which will take place this December in London. The awards celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating in all sectors of the property industry.
The diversity, strength and innovative culture of CBRE’s Asia Pacific platform were demonstrated in winning the following awards:
- Property Consultancy, Best (5 Stars): Australia, Cambodia, Korea, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand
- Property Consultancy: China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam
- Lettings Agency, Best (5 Stars): Vietnam
- Real Estate Agency, Best (5 Stars): Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam
- Real Estate Agency: Vietnam
- Websites: (Property Consultancy Website, Best (5 Stars): Real Estate Agency Website, Best (5 Stars): Thailand)
“We continue to invest in our businesses and people, ensuring that our clients receive excellent real estate services each day. Our improvement on last year’s showing is a strong endorsement in the value we place on the ongoing enhancing of our people, services and digital platforms across the region,” said Rob Blain, Executive Chairman.
The official announcements took place at the Asia Pacific Awards Gala in Bangkok from May 14-15, 2019, and the winners were selected by an independent panel of industry experts.
Non-members, click close to begin the survey.