Overseas - United Kingdom
THB 38,905,000 & up
- Reference: UK-LD
- Property Type: Condominium
- Transaction: Sale
- Address: London
- Year Completion: Winter - Spring 2017
- Facilities: Reception, gymnasium, 20 x 5 metre Swimming Pool, sauna, steam room, squash court, virtual golf room, screening room, Wi-fi enabled residents lounge, treatment room available for residents to hire (at extra cost), 24 hour dedicated estate management and concierge service, monitored CCTV throughout the development, security video entry phone system to all apartments (Services are all included within the service charge.)
- Unit Provision: Fully fitted
- Pets: Not allowed
- Tenure: 999 years lease from 1989
- Ready to move in to E1, London Dock is the most anticipated new development by leading London property developer, St George.
- Designed by renowned architects Patel Taylor, London Dock offers a selection of contemporary Manhattan, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses of the highest standard in the heart of an historic central London setting.
- Located just moments from Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, St Katharine Docks, the City and Canary Wharf.
- Highly specified interiors by 1508 London, including custom designed fitted kitchens, bathrooms and living spaces and balconies or terraces.
- Beautifully landscaped squares and gardens, including the elegant centrepiece, Gauging Square, with interactive water features and boulevards lined with shops, bars and restaurants.
- Hotel-style residents’ facilities including 24 hour concierge and monitored CCTV, gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, treatment room, squash court, screening room, virtual golf room and managed underground car parking.
- Right to park car parking (available at extra cost).
- Nearby Zone 1 ungerground as well as a wide variety of transport connections to London transport infrastructure, providing excellent rail links to London’s financial districts of the City and Canary Wharf.
- Wapping, Tower Gateway and Tower Hill stations are all approximately a 10-15 minute walk away and the forthcoming Crossrail station at Whitechapel is also nearby.
- Bus route 100 passes along Vaughan Way providing links to the City, while route D3 travels past Tobacco Dock and provides a connection to the Docklands and Canary Wharf.
- Served by the TfL cycle hire scheme, with docking stations on Pennington Street.
Price in GBP starts from 1,297,800 (Cashmere Wharf)
*GBP 1 = 43 THB as of 28 May 2018
*Price in THB is subject to change depending on fluctuation of exchange rate.
*Subject to contract and availability
- Swimming Pool
For property listings in Overseas - United Kingdom or property advice, please contact
Director - Residential Sales Services
Phone: +66 2 119 5797
Fax: +66 2 685 3306