Beachfront Hotel with Vacant Land - Na Jomtien
Pattaya - Na Jomtien
Price On Application
- Reference: -
- Property Type: Hotel
- Transaction: Sale
- Address: Sukhumvit Road, Na Jomtien, Sattahip, Chonburi 20250 Thailand
- Land Area: 27 rai (43,200 sq.m.)
- No. of Units/Rooms: 175
- Facilities: Swimming pool, gym, 2 restaurants, spa
- Frontage: 100 metres (beachfront)
- Legal Ownership: Leasehold
- Stars: 3.5
A stunning beachfront hotel for sale in Na Jomtien, an immaculate area of Pattaya dotted with 4- and 5-star hotels, and residential offerings. Included in the offering is 27 rai (43,200 square meters) land with the potential for the refurbishment of a 175-key, 3.5-star hotel into a upscale to ultra-luxury high rise hotel, residential units, and potentially retail component.
The property also has 9,000 square meters undeveloped land, toward the front of the property (by Sukhumvit road), which could potentially be used for branded residential or retail development in combination with a re-programming of the current hotel land area, or as the potential buyer wishes.
The hotel sits main Sukhumvit road in the region of Thailand that will potentially benefit from Thailand’s EEC initiative to drive economic growth and provide further regional access via rail construction and additional road construction adjacent to the property.
The hotel is a close 20 minutes from multiple golf courses, 20 minutes from Pattaya central city or the Map Ta Phut industrial estate, and 2 hours from Bangkok.
Key Investment Highlights
- Mixed use with high rise potential
- Increased access via a new highway being constructed nearby going directly to Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate
- Stunning beachfront location with wide 100 m. beach access, ideal for upscale to ultra-luxury hotel positioning
- Neighboring marina provides potential cross selling opportunity
- Property is ideal as an regional MICE location or family destination
Subject to contract and availability
- Sea View
- Swimming Pool
For property listings in Pattaya - Na Jomtien or property advice, please contact
Phone: +66 2 119 1535
Fax: +66 2 685 3300