The Residences at Club Med Krabi
Phang Nga/Krabi - Krabi
THB 12,300,000 & up
- Reference: -
- Property Type: New Project
- Transaction: Sale
- Address: Haad Yao (Yao Beach), Krabi
- Land Area: 100 rai (Resort: 80 rai / Residences: 20 Rai)
- No. of Units/Rooms: 58 units
- Facilities: All-day Dining, Spa, Indoor Sports, Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool, Archery, Restaurant, Golf Area, Pool Bar, Lobby Lounge, Yoga & Fitness Facilities, Meeting & Function Rooms, and Hotel & Residence Parking Area
- Pets: Not allowed
- Frontage: Approximately 300 meters of beach frontage
- Legal Ownership: Freehold
The Residences at Club Med Krabi, Asia’s first residence managed by Club Med, a leading resort operator headquartered in France that operates over 70 premium all-inclusive resort villages across 26 countries.
Located in an area known for its outstanding natural beauty, The Residences at Club Med Krabi sits on 100 rai of splendid, untouched coastline accompanied by a dazzling sea that changes from blue to green throughout the day. Taking cues from this magnificent backdrop, The Residences at Club Med Krabi takes full advantage of the stunning views to create a harmonious blend of nature and design.
Featuring a tropical contemporary design that embodies the marriage of form and function. The Residences at Club Med Krabi offers luxurious one-bedroom suites, two-bedroom suites, and pool suites that deliver an ideal blend of style, comfort, and functionality where you can take in the natural beauty around you. All rooms feature large floor-to-ceiling windows that entirely open up to refreshing sea breezes and let in plenty of natural light during the day and night – because what better sound can one have to relax to but the natural sound of ocean waves? With stunning views, spacious living areas, and well-appointed suites, coming home will definitely be the best part of your day after an eventful day at Club Med.
- Sea View
- Swimming Pool
For property listings in Phang Nga/Krabi - Krabi or property advice, please contact
Phone: +66 88 222 4563
Fax: +66 76 689 919