Unlike many other countries, transaction data is not publicly available in Thailand. Our 3 decade’s experience and transaction data have equipped CBRE Thailand with a deep understanding of the Thai market, which has enabled us to continuously be the market leader. Our global portfolio databases combined with our unique local market intelligence enable our specialists to provide valuable market insight and deliver value-added solutions to our clients. Our teams work with enterprises with multiple properties to streamline the management by handling all property transaction related services such as:
Our teams manage and advise clients on contract renewals on existing sites and ensure that the interests of our clients are protected throughout the contract negotiation.
Our daily interaction with the market through our extensive brokerage teams gives us the most up-to-date information regarding market rental rates, terms, and conditions which equips our team to give advice and find the best opportunities for property disposal.
Property Exit Management
In addition to procuring new sites, whether on a lease or purchase, our specialists also advise and manage site exit strategies for our clients including disposal through sale or negotiating lease exit for both on-contract and off-contract properties. We also negotiate ‘sale and lease-back’ strategies on behalf of our clients.
- Checking regulations
- Surveying and come up with proposal on the possible sites
- Advise on the market price for the best client’s interest
- Negotiate the deals on both commercial term and contractual term.
- Prepare the contracts and coordinate among related personnel
- Register the lease contract at the local land departments.
- Data Analysis & Dataset Design
- Document Scanning and Enhancement
- Database Development
- Data Management/Reporting
- Financial Management
- Payment process supports
- Decision and Business Case Support
- Problem solving supports on both decision making and actions taking.
- Coordinating with government officers and other related parties.
- Hunt for retail shops to be in sites.
- Propose the rent market rate on each sites
- Advise market expertise on the market standard practice
- Coordinate among related parties.
- Support on documents preparation.
- Negotiate on both commercial term and contractual term.