What is 'An Asset'?
Assets include all existing properties from land to residential or commercial property.
Understanding Asset Management
Asset Management demands knowledge of the property market, as well as understanding of the property owner’s needs, financial requirements of investors and expectations of tenants. It involves a Property Asset Manager (PAM) overseeing investment properties on behalf of the owner during the life cycle of each investment. PAMs will make recommendations to the owner to create an overall strategy for the portfolio of properties and make asset plans for each property. This includes overseeing the acquisition as well as management (rent reviews, lease renewals, lettings, and asset repositioning) and disposal of assets to maximise the property’s value for the investor.
Additional Roles of Property Asset Managers
- Real Estate Agent: Working with clients from the time the properties are bought until the time when they are sold.
- Property Advisor: Our property professionals take in information and data to deliver tailored recommendations for clients whenever there is an event such as rent review, lease renewal, taxation or other issues affecting value to be considered.
- Finance Manager: With in-depth knowledge of the real estate market, the property owner can outsource the financial management of their property investment to a Property Asset Manager.
- Enhancing Performance: we work with the client to achieve consistent performance of each asset that matches their investment requirements and risk appetite.
Advantages of CBRE Property Asset Management
- CBRE maximises the value of our client’s real estate assets through the highest level of Asset Management services.
- We provide totally integrated services by highly skilled professionals who are active in the real estate market.
- Access to the vast resources of CBRE specialists in various teams with over 32 years of real estate experience.
- Our clients can focus on their core business while we manage their real estate portfolios with total efficiency.
CBRE Thailand’s Core Asset Management Services
- Create database for each client’s property portfolio accessible by our client online.
- Conduct portfolio audit to review the property portfolio and discuss client needs and expectations.
- Create short-term and long-term strategic asset plans for each property.
- Provide a core-team dedicated and focused on our client’s portfolio.
- Additional services are available on request.