THAILAND'S INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY LOCATIONS
CBRE offers an overview of industrial areas and hubs around Bangkok and Thailand as a whole. We also provide a list of the most popular estates and areas offering warehouses and factories for sale in Thailand.
Samutprakarn province is located in the southeast of Bangkok. Samutprakarn is the hub for distribution centers and also has a number of industrial estates including warehouses and Thailand factories for sale and rent. The province benefits from being ideally located close to Bangkok, the main international airport and has Bangna-Trad road and elevated expressway running through it, which are two of the main routes into Bangkok from the south east and Laem Chabang Deep Seaport.
Due to its location and links to main transport hubs, it has developed into the prime area for logistics and e-commerce distribution in Thailand. There is large demand for both land and warehouse space rental in this area, particularly along the Bangna-Trad road between Km.18-23, which is zoned appropriately for large warehouse development.
There are a limited number of industrial estates and parks on the outskirts of Bangkok, but the most popular locations for distribution centres are to the East of Bangkok along the Bangna Trad highway and to the North of Bangkok in the Wang Noi and Bang Bua Tong districts.
Town planning regulations restrict the development of industrial and warehouse property in most areas of Bangkok encouraging manufacturers to move production to industrial estates and parks outside of Bangkok, where many factories for sale in Thailand are located.
Industrial Estates and Parks Close to Bangkok
Most of Thailand's car manufacturing and petrochemical industries are located in the Eastern Seaboard.
- Bang Poo
- Bang Kra Dee
- Lad Krabang
- Band Chan Industrial Estate
This region covers the provinces of Chachoengsao, Chonburi and Rayong.
Thailand's two main seaports are located in this region.
- Laem Chabang Thailand's main container port is located 185 km. from Bangkok and approx. 20 km. form Pattaya.
- Map Ta Phud is Thailand's main bulk and liquids cargo port. It’s designed to accommodate a large number of ships, including heavy vessels carrying industrial factory equipment.
Factories for sale in Thailand within Industrial Estates and Parks in the Eastern Seaboard include:
- Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
- Amata City Industrial Estate
- Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
- Chonburi Industrial Estate
- Pinthong Industrial Estate
- Laem Chabang Industrial Estate
Ayutthaya and Pathum Thani
These provinces are located to the North of Bangkok; the centre of Thailand's electronics industry. The main industrial estates and parks are:
- Navanakorn Bangkadi Industrial Park, Industrial Promotion Zone
- Bang Pa-In Industrial Estate
- Rojana Industrial Park
- Hi-Tech Industrial Estate
- Saraburi Industrial Land
- Nong Khae Industrial Estate
There are a number of smaller industrial estates within Thailand with factories for sale in both the North and South of the country that are mainly owned and operated by the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand.
If you are looking to buy or rent factory, warehouse or industrial land in any locations in Thailand, please contact CBRE.