Bangkok Hotel Figures Q3 2023
November 19, 2023 10 Minute Read
- The number of tourist arrivals to Thailand was 7,089,281, an increase of 96.5% Y-o-Y and 10.1% Q-o-Q from 6,437,153 tourists in Q2 2023.
- Occupancy in Bangkok hotels for Q3 2023 was 71.1%, increasing 13.9 percentage points Y-o-Y and 3.8 percentage points Q-o-Q.
- ADR increased to THB 3,877, indicating an increase of 0.6% Q-o-Q and 18.7% Y-o-Y growth.
- RevPAR was THB 2,763, representing an increase of 6.5% Q-o-Q and 47.7% Y-o-Y.
- There were six new hotel openings this quarter, adding 1,054 keys to the existing supply. Most of these were conversion from local-branded hotels and old apartment buildings.