Thailand Paid Subscription Report
Bangkok Property Report
The Bangkok Property Report covers approx. 450 pages and consists of 10 parts.
- Economic Overview - Overview of prevailing economic conditions in Thailand, including factors affecting the property market.
- Infrastructure Update - Detailed study of all current and future infrastructure projects along with effects on future property development.
- Investment Sector - Information and analysis on Thai property funds, REITs, major land and property transactions.
- Freehold & Leasehold Condominium Market Sector - Over 170,000 downtown and 670,000 midtown/suburban condominiums covered, along with secondary market transactional information for older units.
- Housing Market Sector - Covers the low-rise housing market across the Bangkok Metropolitan Region (over 40,000 units per quarter).
- Expatriate Rental Apartment Market Sector - Survey covers all Grade A and B serviced apartments (over 22,000 units) in downtown Bangkok and over 9,000 downtown Bangkok apartments for expatriate rent, broken down into Grade A and B.
- Hotel Market Sector - All hotels are broken down into nine downtown area, with ADR and occupancy analysis on a basket of all grade hotels in Bangkok.
- Office Market Sector - Includes data on over 9.5 million sq. m. of Grade A and B office space in Bangkok’s CBD and non-CBD areas.
- Retail Market Sector - Over 7.9 million sq. m. of retail space covered, broken down into 5 key retail formats across the Bangkok Metropolitan Region.
- Industrial Market Sector - Covers close to 150,000 rai (24,000 hectare) of serviced industrial land plot (SILP) usage and sales, along with approx. 2.3 million sq. m. of ready-built factory (RBF) space and over 3.7 million sq. m. of modern logistics properties (MLP).