Thailand's leading real estate agent

Bangkok Property from Grand Canal Land

By on Nov 24, 2015 in Property News, Residential

Bangkok Property - Grand CanalBangkok property is receiving a much needed boost with SET-listed developer Grand Canal Land Plc (GLAND) planning to launch a new residential project and new phases at its existing sites. This will be worth a combined 10 billion baht next year. 4 billion baht will be spent on continuing work on the Grand Rama 9 project.

1 (1)

There is also a 38-rai plot on Phahon Yothin Road. This may be developed as a mixed use project or they may sell it in smaller pieces.  10% of the price was deposited on the bid date and the remaining 90% is to be paid within the next 90 days.

1 (2)

After freezing any new residential project launches in the past 5 years Grand Canal is set to resume next year with Belle Sky condo project on a 30-rai site in Don Muang district near Miracle Grand Hotel on Vibhavadi Rangsit Road. It will be made up of 10, 15 storey buildings. Phase 1 will have 1000 units and is planned to be launched quarter 1 of 2016. Units will be 35 square metres and about 2 million baht.

2

Further projects on the plot will include the Super Tower (thought to be the tallest building in Thailand at 615 metres), and New World Grand Rama 9 Bangkok Hotel with 275 rooms. They are expected to generate 2.7 billion baht per year from rent.

Source: Bangkok Post 9th November 2015
For the full article click here.

 

Nora has been in the Corporate Communications arena for a number of years. Nora's role is to communicate all newsworthy items that are of a PR nature.

No comment





 

emailSubscribe Via Email

Privacy guaranteed. We will not share your information.

Follow Me on Twitter

Follow Me on Facebook

Subscribe via RSS Feed

Copyright © 2021 CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.