BHIRAJ Tower at BITEC
BHIRAJ Tower at BITEC will be the first office building in Bangna, the recent growth of urbanization in the eastern side of Bangkok, with a direct covered link to the Bangna BTS station. The office building is strategically located in Bangkok’s gateway to Thailand’s industrial and manufacturing hubs in Samut Prakarn, Bangna-Trad, Bang Phu and Bang Prakong. BHIRAJ Tower at BITEC is built on the vicinity of the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre (BITEC), where the office building is part of the integrated complex.
- 29-storey office building with a total lettable area of 32,000 sq.m.
- Floor plate could accommodate office space ranging from 1618 sq.m. to 2050 sq.m. per floor
- Column-free interiors with ceiling height of 2.9 m. and core to window depth of 12 m.
- Private inter-floor access on every floor
- World-class facilities such as meeting rooms, restaurants, food courts, retail stores and a unique and exclusive facility of 200 m. jogging track, communal garden located on the 29th floor with an unparalleled view of the city, Chao Phraya river and Bangkok’s green area.
- 2 separate backup power generators and additional space available for tenants’ dedicated backup generators
- Separate cold water line from central chiller is installed to allow tenants’ server rooms to operate independently
- Dual feeder installed to ensure stable electrical power supply
- Intelligent security system with turnstile access control
- Security system consists of 24-hour security guard patrol and CCTV cameras for 24-hour surveillance covering all common areas
- Engineered flood protection system that can withstand 2.10 m. of flood water above mean sea level