Phuket Property Report
The Phuket Property Report, the latest half yearly subscription report by CBRE Research Services Thailand, is an initiative designed to bring professional analysis and transparency to the growing Phuket property market which can, for the right projects, generate some of the highest returns in Thailand but which has also been shrouded in mystery, especially in terms of sales velocity and volumes. The report provides detailed information and analysis from CBRE’s comprehensive and unrivaled Phuket and overall Thailand databases, combined with our own exhaustive market and property surveys, along with the latest and most reliable secondary data from governmental agencies and private operators.
The Phuket Property Report has been created to fill a pressing need in the Phuket property sector as it becomes increasingly sophisticated and complex. CBRE has been a pioneer in the Phuket property market, starting from development and agency projects in the early 1990s to the establishment of our own permanent Phuket agency and property management office in the early 2000s.
Further reinforcing the reliability and value of the Phuket Property Report is the market understanding and expert opinion drawn from over 30 years of CBRE's full-scale operations in Thailand. This unique report, unmatched in its depth, detail and accuracy, is designed for a wide audience, including:
- Property developers & operators
- Financial institutions
- Construction companies
- Property & equity analysts
- Property funds
- Equity partners
- Business consultants
- Academic institutions
- Home owners
The Phuket Property Report covers approx. 200 pages and consists of 10 sections.
- Villa Market Sector - Details of current and forecast supply by grade, location and branding, along with demand/sales at projects being marketed, pricing, and units transferred.
- Condominiums & Apartment Market Sector - Details of current and forecast supply by grade, location, branding and unit type, along with demand/sales at projects being marketed, pricing, and units transferred.
- Hotel Market Sector - Overview of total hotel stock in Phuket accompanied by detailed analysis of demand (including ADR, occupancy and RevPar) at a basket of all grade hotels along with a discussion of future supply and completion dates.
- Retail Market Sector & Other Amentities - Overview of existing and future retail, major retail operators in Phuket. Includes discussion on current and future marina developments, golf courses, entertainment facilities, international schools and major hospitals.
- Economy & Tourism Overview - Overview of prevailing economic conditions in Thailand and Phuket, including factors affecting the property market, and detailed study of tourism in Phuket based on comprehensive statistical evidence.
- Infrastructure - Overview of existing and planned infrastructural developments in Phuket. Includes discussion on Phuket International Airport, road network, train project and mass transit.
- Land, Investment & Regulations Overview - Overview of key land transactional data, including land allocations, land regulations, and major transactions, along with regulations regarding foreign ownership and foreign investment.