Design & Build
Project & Program Management
Manage your capital, projects and portfolios to deliver superior outcomes by working with project management professionals who advise occupiers and investors on more than 50,000 projects each year.
CBRE Project Management: Managing Risk and Adding Value
CBRE Project Management team partners with clients to deliver projects from “concept to completion” by implementing cost-efficient and industry-leading processes to optimize projects, minimize risks, and create value. Through our experience, we have developed standard effective processes and tools, which support our delivery methodology.
The team has the tools, global network, and strong customer service ethic to allow us to tackle all projects with the same degree of diligence for planning and coordination, ensuring we meet client’s expectations for schedule, cost and quality.
Our highly skilled team includes bilingual project managers who are knowledgeable in local market practices, regulations, and supply chain. The team has skillsets and experience from a wide range of disciplines including construction management; architecture / design; engineering; planning; quantity surveying; sustainability and risk management. The local team can also leverage on the vast experience of our regional technical experts, if required, to deliver large complex projects.
CapabilitiesWe help implement cost-efficient, scalable staffing models to make your on-site activities and use of capital more efficient through multiple integrated service offerings.
- Brand Enhancement
- Building Certifications
- Capital Planning
- Change Management
- Commercial Management
- Construction Management
- Construction Risk Management
- Contract and Procurement Management
- Cost Consultancy
- Document Control
- Due Diligence
- Design Management
- Engineering Design
- Environmental & Feasibility
- Facility Assessment Consulting
- Feasibility Planning
- Furniture Advisory
- HSE Management
- Interior Design / BIM
- Move Management
- Occupancy Management
- Office Ready
- Procurement & Supply Chain Sourcing
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Quality Management
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Relocation Management
- Risk Management
- Sustainability & Energy Consulting
- Workplace Consulting
- Workplace Technology Services
We are able to deliver as Agent or Principal, depending on the project requirements and your needs.
- CBRE Capital Planner provides robust strategic planning, predictive management of capital spending, and project prioritization, ensuring capital is most effectively utilized.
- CBRE Estimator efficiently and accurately generates project cost estimates, enabling informed decision-making.
- CBRE Office Ready is a quick design-to-deliver solution, driving significant schedule compression and cost savings for small to mid-size office spaces.
- CBRE’s Project Management tool – Kahua® is our end-to-end project management technology for collaborating and managing projects, providing clarity and information throughout the lifecycle of a project or portfolio.
- CBRE Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics brings our data to life, measuring and identifying opportunities, delivering actionable insights, and improving productivity.
- CBRE Spacer is a web-based, interactive space programming technology based on company characteristics, requirements, and growth projects to establish a space profile.
- CBRE Plans & Plans Pro is a test-fitting technology and service, providing 2D views and 3D fly-throughs including custom branding, design options, and real-world views in virtual tours.