Continuous Increase in Demand for Thailand’s MLPs Despite Economic Slowdown
- Thailand’s exports of goods and services have not yet recovered in Q4 2019, falling by 4.5% Y-o-Y to USD 59,569 million. Industrial products, accounting for 80% of total exports, also dropped by 9.15% Y-o-Y.
- The net flow of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into the manufacturing sector in Q4 2019 was USD 0.54 billion, decreasing by 21.3 % Y-o-Y from USD 0.69 billion in Q4 2018 and by 18.0% Q-o-Q from USD 0.66 billion in Q3 2019.
- Serviced Industrial Land Plot (SILP) sales in Q4 2019 was 572 rai (226 acres or 92 hectares), decreasing by 42.8% Y-o-Y from 1,000 rai (395 acres or 160 hectares) in Q4 2018 and by 24.8% Q-o-Q from 761 rai (301 acres or 122 hectares) in Q3 2019.
- The total supply of Ready Built Factories (RBFs) in Q4 2019 was 2.3 million sq. m., an increase of 0.5% Y-o-Y, while the vacancy rate improved to 24.6% compared to 26.0% in Q3 2019.
- The total supply of Modern Logistics Properties (MLPs) in Q4 2019 increased to 3.84 million sq. m. by 3.4% Q-o-Q and 6.8% Y-o-Y. Despite this increase, the vacancy rate has continued to drop, reaching its lowest point since 2013 of 10.6% in Q4 2019.
1 ? 'fx-c justify-sb align-c dflex cp mail' : 'fx-c justify-sb dflex align-c mail'">
ติดต่อเรา1 ? 'fx-c justify-sb align-c dflex cp sc' :'fx-c justify-sb dflex align-c sc'" on="tap:jt.scrollTo(duration=500, position=top)">