Office Relocation and Transformation
Client Represented: Cosmetic Company
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Topline: Delivering office relocation and workplace strategy plan to attract and retain talent
- With limited supply of large office space in the market, it was challenging to find the right location in the right office space size and the right real estate scenario for the client.
- The client wished to improve staff productivity through a change of office environment. They aimed to transform underutilised space into a more inspiring and collaborative area.
- Time utilisation study at existing office (2,500 sq.m.) with a headcount of 300
- Validation of current workstyles, understanding of employee pain points, and evaluation of gaps and opportunities
- Workplace that allows employees to express their “brand identity” and improve their sense of community
- With seamless collaboration between the CBRE Brokerage team and CBRE Workplace Strategy team to study the best relocation scenarios, we were able to help the client make the right decision for their real estate option.
- CBRE provided several relocation scenarios to the client which gave the client more flexibility and choices.
- The client is evaluating the proposed activity-based workplace (ABW) environment with a 4% decrease in space even with a 35% headcount growth.