Time Utilisation Study
Client Represented: A Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Topline: Identified optimization potential and highlighted the gaps the client would need to adopt flexible working.
- Client wishes to identify space and cost optimization opportunities to utilise their workplace more efficiently and effectively.
- Arrive at a high-level space estimate by potential scenarios to help real estate decision.
- Data is gathered through Time Utilisation Studies to arrive at a high-level space estimate to help client’s real estate decision.
- CBRE studies over 23,500 observation points made over the 10 days.
- The feasibility of an adoption of flexible Activity Based Working is also assessed by business unit, based on the utilization level and the work styles.
- CBRE identified significant optimization potential in space by adopting a new way of working.
- CBRE highlighted the gaps that the client would need to address to adopt flexible working that included aspects of technology, behavior and protocols.
- The Client is evaluating to implement flexible working.