Workplace Strategy and Change Management
Client Represented: Singapore Based Bank, Bangkok
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Topline: Develop workplace strategy and implement Activity Based Working across its portfolio in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
The firm is expecting to increase the productivity of employees and the workplace to achieve associated benefits. The portfolio in Bangkok covers over 28,000 sq.m. impacting 3,000 headcount.
- Optimize space usage: dedicated seating to flexible seating
- Workplace that offers “choice”
- Supporting technology strategy
- Increased collaboration
- Cost savings
- Accommodate future HC changes
- CBRE is conducting a comprehensive assessment of the client’s workplace by conducting research activities such as Time Utilisation Study, Leader Interviews, Focus Group Discussions and Employee Survey.
- The engagement is currently on-going