Manage Properties & Portfolios
No two assets, clients or tenants are the same—that’s why we offer tailored property management solutions to meet your unique needs.
Our global team of 17,000 professionals manages 2.7 billion square feet across 40+ countries and shares best practices, ideas and innovations from all around the world. Service-oriented and client-minded, we focus on delivering value through operational best practice, strategic cost reduction, leading environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives, and innovative building technology and programming solutions.
Services and Expertise We Offer
- Accounting: Customized accounting and financial reporting solutions
- Business Continuity: Emergency contingency planning and implementation
- Experience Services (Host): Hospitality-trained professionals and award-winning technology that deliver exceptional tenant experiences
- Energy and Sustainability: Optimization of assets that drive operational efficiencies and cost savings
- Global Standards: Standardization of global procedures across CBRE managed portfolio
- Human Resources: Talent attraction, onboarding, training and development
- Learning and Development: Training via online and in-person courses
- Premier Properties: Specialized, elite property management services for the world’s most iconic buildings
- Procurement: Vendor relations, pricing and purchase management
- Project Management: Holistic management of capital projects and new construction
- Risk Management: Management of insurance and asset protection
- Security: Customized security planning, tools and services
- Strategic Accounts: Leveraging of resources across a portfolio, based on Client needs
- Technical Services: Maintenance, technology and engineering services
- Tenant Services: Tenant relations and retention management
- Transition Services: Execute seamless transition of property operations
- Asset Management
- Digital Solutions
- Lease Administration
Industries We Serve
July 20, 2022
Understanding why energy saving is relevant to real estate and what the future of energy management is including how to take your first steps into energy saving.
- Expert Opinion
July 12, 2022
Over the last two decades developers and occupiers have increasingly focused on the sustainability and energy efficiency of buildings, and although this trend continues, the pandemic has placed even more attention on health and wellness in the workplace.
- Press Release
May 30, 2022
Healthy Outlook for Long-Term Office Demand as Multinational Companies in Asia Pacific Eye Expansion This Year